Welcome to eab services!
As Registered Accessibility Specialists (RAS), we are licensed to perform plan review and inspection services for the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR) for compliance with the Texas Accessibility Standards (TAS).
If you have any questions regarding our services, please do not hesitate contact us.
Plan review and inspection in no way warrants complete compliance with Chapter 469 of the Texas Government Code. These services shall not be construed as acceptance of responsibility for such compliance. Compliance is the responsibility of the owner of the subject facility. Financial liability is limited to fees paid. Registered Accessibility Specialists are not employed by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation regardless of any statements that may be mistaken to indicate otherwise and is not an enforcement agent.
Any determination made does not address the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), (P.L. 101-336), or any other state, local or federal requirement. For information on the ADA, please contact the United States Department of Justices, Civil Rights Division at (202) 514-0301.
plan review procedures
Registration Form (pdf, 74kb);
2. Submit Proof of Submission Form (pdf, 32kb);
3. Submit if required, Owner Agent Designation Form (pdf, 52kb);
4. Submit Plan Review Fee (pdf, 14kb). Checks payable to: EAB Services, LLC;
5. Submit a complete set of construction documents and specifications;
6. Submit one (1) extra floor plan(s) sheet(s);
7. Submit one (1) extra demolition plan(s) sheet(s) if provided;
8. Submit one (1) extra site plan(s) sheet(s), if provided;
9. Submit one (1) extra grading plan(s) sheet(s) if provided.
Dallas, TX 75244
Wally Tirado, RAS #0251
Steve Schwartz, RAS #1014